Thursday, May 26, 2011

LUCKY ME!!!


As the song goes:  " Money, Money, Money .................MONEY!



Wow! I must be the luckiest person on the planet! I have become a billionaire in just as couple weeks. What are the odds? I just received notifications from two separate attorneys for the United Nations that I am receiving a grant AND and endowment, The grant is 6.5 million and the endowment is 8 million.!!!!



AND, get this, simultaneously, as luck would have it, an aunt in Italy is leaving me 3.5 million, an uncle in Hong Kong left me 5 million, a cousin in the Philippines and a secret admirer in Nigeria wants me to have 6 million! I can harldy... believit it!
Who knew I had so many sick, dying rich relatives- all of whom want ME to share in their good fortune. I want to pay off all yalls mortgages. I'll just need to borrow a few thousand dollars from each of you to pay off those 'pesky' processing fees. So if you would kindly mail me certified checks made out to CASH to my P.O. Box in Switzerland I can get the claims process started.

 I am a bit concerned tho, none of those attorneys can spell or construct a complete sentance. But, what ever. I look forward to sharing my great forturne with 250 of my closest friends!
 Love you all!



No comments: